|1 Jul 2021|
|Support Us News|
To mark the 150th Anniversary of Vincent’s the Board of the Vincent’s Appeal Trust Company (VATC) undertook a major project – known as V150 – which aimed to give the Club a secure future and a role at the heart of Oxford Sport, befitting its traditions and membership.
The V150 Campaign ran for five years, raised over £2m and substantially delivered on its objectives:
• The premises were refurbished.
• The Club’s mission broadened with the Vincent’s Awards and Outreach schemes established on the University landscape.
• The relationship with alumni has been revitalised; strengthening the principle that it is a “club for members for life”.
• The management and governance of the Club was overhauled.
• Importantly, the ethos of the Club has been preserved for the resident members, of which almost half are now women.
See here for photographs of the Club before and after the refurbishment.
Vincent's member Nick Greenhalgh co-founded Luca earlier this year; a mental health screening start-up for athletes. More...